Since I've been stationed in North Carolina (Dec 2003), I've only seen snow on the ground once and that was March 2004. Needless to say, I acted like a little kid today when we received about 5 inches of snow at our house in just one day. Above is a picture of our beautiful home with Chris on the steps. Below... Maggie wasn't sure exactly what to do either this morning. But after playing with Chris out in the backyard for a while, she enjoyed the snow very much!
Also, CJ and Austin are both into basketball this winter. They each have games every Saturday. So far, both teams are 2-0. This is the first year Austin has played and he's learning the game quickly. Right now he's into stealing the ball... we are looking forward to when he gets the nerve's to shoot it. This is CJ's 2nd year playing and he's definitely one of the stars on the team. I plan to put up some pictures or short videos on this thing soon of them playing - they are so cute!!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment