I went in for my 39 week appointment last Thursday and found out I needed to stay over night in labor & delivery because I would need to be induced for preclampsia (high blood pressure, excessive swelling, & high protein levels) for a risk of seizures. The induction lasted FOREVER... or so it seemed. I won't go into all the details but petocin (the drug to give you contractions) is a beast. Thankfully, there were no other complications and finally Saturday morning, gave birth to this wonderful angel, Jacob. He came out crying and with his eyes wide open ready to take it all in.
I was going to put them in chronological order but it was getting too hard to move them so ... here you go! This is the first shot of Jacob out of the womb.

.jpg)
2 comments:
i love all the pictures. he totally looks like Chris! Congrats you guys. I bet the other boys are just ecstatic!
Makes me want to have another already!!! On a separate note, I had preclampsia too, but wasn't in labor THAT long...you poor thing! Totally worth it, though, huh?
Post a Comment