Thursday, August 20, 2009

Brandon's Cast and Busch Gardens

Needless to say we are a busy family. I started back to work a few weeks ago, the nanny is in full force and the kids are keeping us busy as ever. Not to mention I have to jump (out of a perfectly fine aircraft) by the end of August or I lost jump pay. The two past jumps I've tried to get on have been cancelled due to rain or aircraft. So wish me luck next week!

Not sure if I mentioned it but Brandon broke his wrist while skateboarding about a month ago. Here's some pics of him getting his cast. Next week we hope to get a shorter one so he can move his elbow again. Tonight he had his open house at school and got his schedule. Looks like this semester he'll be taking English, Geography, PE, and Spanish II. It should be an easy few months for him while he's in gym, coloring maps, or speaking spanish.
The boys have already gotten used to having Jacob around. Here's a pic of Jacob and big brother Brandon. He's already looking up to him! Last weekend we went to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA. Thought we'd take advantage of our time share as well as Busch Garden's Salute to the Heroes and get in free because we are active duty Army. Here's a picture of the whole family in the only air conditioned place...
I also couldn't pass up a random picture of Jacob in his stroller. It was so hot that day we figured this setup was cooler for him than in his carrier.

No comments: