Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day of Christmas Card writing

Hi everyone! Last night I met Michelle (the mother of the boys) and the boys at Golden Corral then went to a nice Christmas Play at a church here in town. Then Austin decided to stay the night with me, so we watched Drake and Josh in bed till we fell asleep. This morning we ate at good ole Waffle House then did some quick shopping at Target before dropping him off at home. Jess came over and we wrote Christmas cards all afternoon long while I was waiting on someone from Best Buy to set up our surroung. And since they never showed, I have to come home early tomorrow for them.

Chris gets out of the field on Wednesday and I can't wait to have him home again! In the meantime, I'll be conducting inventories where I'm going to take command next month. Rule #1: don't sign for anything I don't see. Yep, I'm taking command at the Special Warfare Center and School (SWCS), where Special Operators like Special Forces, Pychological Operations and Civil Affairs are trained. I'm really looking forward to it! I will try and post some pictures soon but can't make any promises since you actually have to "take" pictures to post them.

1 comment:

JoyJoy said...

Thanks for the card and pictures! Have a great Holiday! I am foregoing much of Christmas due to school and well the economy...Talk to you in the New Year!