Tonight we went to Chris's unit's Holiday Skate Party. Of course we picked up all the boys on the way and they had a blast. I especially enjoyed watching CJ and Austin play Red Light Green Light. Austin was almost winning and the announcer calls, "if you're going to win raise your hand." Then Austin raises his hand (when he was supposed to be frozen) and had to start ALL over again! We got free pizza and cupcakes, and believe me, I had my fair share of both of those.
I am also finishing my Change of Command Inventory and only have one more piece of equipment to see then I can sign for the property book.
My great friend, Carrie came home this past weekend also. She's been in Iraq since June (and was supposed to be a bridesmaid in our wedding) so I was glad to see her back on US soil! She looked great and most importantly, hasn't changed a bit. Good luck Carrie and hope to see you back here real soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment