So has anyone else tried to hire a live-in nanny before? I thought I had found a nanny back in December. Then once we bought her a plane ticket to come out here and interview in person, she bailed. Fortunately, Priceline refunded us the ticket since we cancelled the same day we bought the ticket.
We have another potential nanny flying in this weekend to interview. We are definitely looking forward to as we think we've found a winner.
But I've since found out that finding a nanny is perhaps the easiest part. I just started looking into income tax documents (I applied for my EIN today), tax payments, pay roll, time sheets, etc. It's a LOT of stuff! But I am learning it all in time. Plus I have another 4 months or so tilll we are officially employers anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
1 comment:
Hi! My name is Heather Dubuque and I am a friend of Katie MacArthur's. She forwarded me your blog because I own a nanny agency in Nashville. I know that the whole process can be stressful for everyone and I'd love to provide any tips or resources that might make it easier for you. My website is www.LillianNannyAgency.com but you can email me at Heather@LillianNannyAgency.com and I'd love to talk to you and answer any questions at all!
Post a Comment