
Okay, Fat... pregnant... right now they are synonymous to me. I reenlisted one of my Soldier's today and this is by the far the only picture that didn't make me look like a whale. Chris blames some of it on the awful cut of the pregnancy uniform but of course most of it's on me.
Anyway, enough of that. I've been quite busy lately, as you can tell by the lack of blogging. Chris is gone for another month which means everything falls on me. Last weekend I went to Julie's house and hung out with her and Kayla Saturday night. Sunday I went to a baby shower for one of my friends, Jessica, then had dinner with another friend, Alan. Austin started track last week so I went to his practice Tuesday night. They put him with the older kids, which I'm thinking is because he's so good. It will be interesting to see how he does at his first track meet on April 18th. I will definitely post some pictures about that!
CJ and Brandon are practicing for baseball... I'm not sure when their games start but you know they are always into something!
CJ also turned 10 a couple weeks ago and I'm a bad parent for not posting his birthday party pictures. I will definitely do that by the end of the weekend.

.jpg)
1 comment:
You don't look fat, crazy girl. You look awesome! Hope all is going well. Have you figured out the nanny situation? You REALLY need to tell me a good time for you to come over or us to link up since it's been eternity :) Talk to you later.
Post a Comment